United Worlds of Free Alliances/EFG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Worlds of Free Alliances/EFG

This forum is used to discuss UFWA related subjects including The Elite Fenix Guard. It also may be used for general.

2 posters

Recruitement

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Recruitement Empty Recruitement

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Alright people, the subject everyone does not want to talk about. Recruitment, we are not getting any new members and we don't proggress as a guild without new faces. Any ideas?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Recruitement Empty not thease

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 pm

tongue other than protection and experienced members
    GeminiX

Recruitement Empty RE:Recruitment

Post  GeminiX Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 am

I wouldn't say that we won't progress as guild without new faces, but they do help. Once we get settled in F27, we should be able to ensure growth in numbers as we can actually support our gulidmates fairly well. We can also ask our friends to join the game and our guild as well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Recruitement Empty Improvement w/ friends?

Post  Admin Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:46 am

GeminiX wrote:I wouldn't say that we won't progress as guild without new faces, but they do help. Once we get settled in F27, we should be able to ensure growth in numbers as we can actually support our gulidmates fairly well. We can also ask our friends to join the game and our guild as well.

That may be a liable solution for numbers but they will all be soft people but we can hit back at their attackers hard thanks to level protection but we still need members already at a high level like 15, I wouldn't be able to help bacause they are eairher addicted to ogame or can't play

Sponsored content

Recruitement Empty Re: Recruitement

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 am