United Worlds of Free Alliances/EFG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Worlds of Free Alliances/EFG

This forum is used to discuss UFWA related subjects including The Elite Fenix Guard. It also may be used for general.

2 posters

The UWFA 90%defence. 10%offence

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The UWFA 90%defence. 10%offence Empty The UWFA 90%defence. 10%offence

Post  Admin Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:02 pm

It has come to my attention or at least someone had to bring this up, we need to get these people off our back and relocating/diplomatics will not solve our problem all the time so any ideas?
    GeminiX

The UWFA 90%defence. 10%offence Empty Re: The UWFA 90%defence. 10%offence

Post  GeminiX Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:23 pm

First order of business is to get ourselves all located in one galaxy to ensure our solid power base, once we have that we will be able to begin worrying too much more about getting folks off our backs, once they realize that we ain't messing around, they will have to fall back unless they want a full blown war on their hands. The best way to do that would be to have our guild based in one galaxy, with a single outpost base if you will in one other galaxy per member for JG purposes, once we can get things up and running we should be fine towards getting members as we hang in this together. I see us having a long road ahead of us before we are heavy in members or applications. That is my take on things, but I hope to see opinions of others before too long.

Your Friend of the Flame,
    GeminiX
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The UWFA 90%defence. 10%offence Empty Glad to use

Post  Admin Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:29 pm

GeminiX wrote:First order of business is to get ourselves all located in one galaxy to ensure our solid power base, once we have that we will be able to begin worrying too much more about getting folks off our backs, once they realize that we ain't messing around, they will have to fall back unless they want a full blown war on their hands. The best way to do that would be to have our guild based in one galaxy, with a single outpost base if you will in one other galaxy per member for JG purposes, once we can get things up and running we should be fine towards getting members as we hang in this together. I see us having a long road ahead of us before we are heavy in members or applications. That is my take on things, but I hope to see opinions of others before too long.

Your Friend of the Flame,
    GeminiX

Glad to see use in our forum cause I thought it would be a waste. We need to find that location and F27 is giving me second thoughts but due to DOOM not MODS cause quite frankly they can eat my disrupters and battle ships. Having DOOM on my head worrys me. As a senior diplomat myself we need a MDP from anyone as of now.

Sponsored content

The UWFA 90%defence. 10%offence Empty Re: The UWFA 90%defence. 10%offence

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am